Scalp Exfoliating Shampoo
- CRChristine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/21Great scalp shampoo
I love Rahua products, so really happy to see a new scalp exfoliator added to their great lineup. Unlike most scalp treatments on the market, this one is actually a true shampoo and very easy to use. It’s also gentle and doesn’t make a tangled mess in your hair. There’s enough exfoliation to do a good job at removing product buildup, oil, impurities, etc and cleansing your hair without stripping it. It’s not as strong as Goop’s version, which is what I was using, but I’m very satisfied and will be sticking with this. Both the Hydration and Classic Conditioner work great for me after use with this. I have very long, fine, damaged hair that’s dry at the ends. This is only to be used once a week, so very easy to incorporate into routine. Definitely recommend
- KPKatie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars7/5/21Great shampoo!
I love the exfoliating shampoo! My hair tends to be oily and this helps get the build up and oiliness off my scalp without stripping and drying out.
- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/26/22Yes!
I got a sample size of this free with a purchase and then bought the full size. Feels great on my scalp. I use this once a week or every other week to help get all the product buildup out.
- MOMarianne O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 25-30Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars12/24/21Love
Does the job
- RCRosemary C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars12/15/21Smells citrus like
Smells good, is relatively effective.