Eyelights Cream Eyeshadow
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars5/17/22Exactly what I was looking for!
I tried a number of these colors as a sample and knew immediately that Strobe was the color for me. It could go with about anything and it seemed like it brought my green eyes out more. It also seemed like a more richly pigmented color than some of the other samples I tried.
As far as the formula is concerned, I really like how thick it is. This is what I was hoping Kjaer Weis cream eyeshadows would deliver, but they didn't quite succeed for me since they were more on the sheer side. For reference, I noticed I got way better color payoff using an eye primer from Alima Pure.Was this helpful?
- RBrachelle b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/22Love it!
I typically prefer powder shadow—- but these colors are really bold, and they dry evenly without clumping or smudging. I don’t use a primer underneath. Just a tinted moisturizer!
Just be sure to do your liquid eyeliner last. If you apply it first the shadow will smear it.
Really love this product.Was this helpful?
- IIrenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/17/22Love the eyeshadow!
Such vibrant but at the same time subtle eyeshadow, lasts and stays strong for 8 hrs, but starts to wear out after that. Easy to wash off, and tube lasts a long time.Was this helpful?
- CRCaryn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars5/27/22Pretty
These are metallic but pretty. I like how I can apply lightly for a more subtle look or heavily for a dramatic look.Was this helpful?
- CC.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars2/8/22Great eyeshadow
The texture is very similar to the Ilia liquid shadows, so if you like that formula, you’ll probably like this too. You definitely have to apply it with your finger, though, as a brush just makes a mess (with the exception of blending the edges once the shadow has dried down). Creasing is minimal. I bought Strobe and it’s a nice silvery taupe with a touch of violet—very flattering on hazel eyes. It also washes away easily with warm water and pretty much any face wash. I will be purchasing another color!Was this helpful?