Essential Face Wipes
- LLindsayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/16The best for the gym or on the go!
I love to use these after the gym. It's safe to say I'm addicted to them. They smell so fresh, don't leave a weird residue or feeling behind, and are so easy to keep a few in your gym bag or desk at work. Also love using on planes or after a day at the beach!
One towel is big enough that you can use it for your face and then freshen up the rest of you too!
- LSLauren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/18Best face wipes
I tried these on a whim just to have individually packaged face wipes for really short trips when I don't want to travel with a whole big package of face wipes. I ended up falling in love with them. I love how the wipes stay really moist since they are individually packaged (however, I also find the individual packaging a bit wasteful from an environmental standpoint). I also love the smell and so does my boyfriend. The biggest con for me is that when you do the math, each wipe is over $1 each, which is kind of a lot to spend if you use makeup wipes regularly. So I can only justify using them when I really want to travel light or if I am really REALLY lazy at night when I have to take off my makeup.
- ATAlexandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 5 out of 5 stars6/26/21Gets the job done
I’m a fan of these for road trips. Don’t like that they are single use, but are helpful when in a pinch and can’t wash face or need to refresh the pits
- AAAmanda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars8/16/23A MUST for camping/traveling
These wipes are 10x better than a baby wipe. I attend camping festivals where so much dirt and dust get on my face and baby wipes wipe everything off but I still don’t feel clean. Then I found these wipes and it feels like I just did my whole face care routine with how soft and clean my face feels after.
- LLeanneVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars2/1/22Nice and Big!
This was my first purchase of the Ursa Major face wipes and I was pleasantly surprised by how big the actual wipe is. I feel like I can do a good job wiping off my makeup with just one, and then either cleanse my face, or if I'm just doing a quick refresh, add some moisturizer and am good to go!