Aloha Ambrosia Morning Moisture Elixir
- VPVirginia P.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 71-80Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/23/20Aloha Ambrosia
Have used Aloha Ambrosia for years. Find it to be extremely hydrating in the morning which is what skin needs.
Would Highly recommend buying it for skin types which need hydration.
- TSTara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/21One of my favorites
I love this product it’s great to put on in the morning for skincare, it’s a nice primer for your skin to put on before makeup you can use about a pea size amount a little goes a long way, it works well on a damp face. And love the smell
- AAnnieBananieVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars8/17/19This is it. Look no further if you have problem/oily skin.
I thought it was going to be another "too good to be true" claim on a skincare item for oily troubled skin. I have it all: oily yet dehydrated/dry/lackluster, fine lines, lack of elasticity, large pores that easily get clogged, and somewhat regular acne spots. I ordered a sample of this Ambrosia and used 3 tiny drops for my whole face and neck and let it soak in after I applied post-cleansing and toning (I use plain goat milk soap and then rose water to tone). I waited about 5 minutes and WOW my face felt amazing and the elixir left my skin plump, hydrated, smooth, pores way less noticeable, and just felt utterly amazing....like when I used to get facials at the spa. ***Aaaaah*** :) I must order the full size now! Nothing in all my years compares to this and what it has done for my complexion!
- THTeri H.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars9/7/20Hawaii every morning
Aloha Ambrosia is my morning go to. It's a moisturizer and primer in one. I let it sit for a few minutes before applying foundation. My skin feels amazing and looks refreshed.
- ABAndrea B.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars11/27/20All year round serum....even for combo skin
I will repurchase this serum for all seasons. It is lightweight, non oily and smells floral but not intense. Leaves my skin glowing.