Rituel de Fille
Ash and Ember Eye Soot
- DDDianna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/6/21Very happy with my purchase!
This cream eyeshadow is perfect. High color payoff, no creasing, and easy to blend. It's got just the right amount of shimmer. I am very fair skinned with blue eyes, and the Sigil color is lovely.Was this helpful?
- ACAbby C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalEye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/26/21I don't usually do much
I don't usually do much on my eyes besides a little liner and mascara, but I started out using this as a sample, then decided to buy some because it's SO NICE! It's a beautiful texture that's almost a cross between a powder and a cream, and the color is light and a little shimmery, so it doesn't bring a heavy look. Really nice! Definitely makes me interested in trying other products from Sigil!Was this helpful?
- PBPolina B.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlondeAge Range 21-30Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars12/16/19Sigil is my everyday eyeshadow
Sigil is the best shade of eyeshadows for my greem eyes. I apply it with fingers, and it goes very smooth an easy. It lasts for 4-5 hours and then it just nicely fades away.Was this helpful?
- LNLaura N.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/10/19A truly unique product
The texture of this is unlike anything I have tried before. I bought it in hopes it would work as an eyeliner and it’s perfect for that! I bought the dark color and it’s a bit too dark for me to use as eyeshadow but perfect for eyeliner. It does not melt during the day from the heat of your body. I would like to try some of the other colors now!Was this helpful?
- SHSharon H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color GreyAge Range 71-80Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars1/11/21Would buy again
Powder is difficult to get out of small container but once applied to eye lid, it does last all day.Was this helpful?