Baking Soda Free Cream Deodorant - Sexy Sadie
- NBNaydja B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/10/22works and smells lovely
I love ROUTINE! This deo works, even on sweaty humid days. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- BMBridgett M.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars7/20/20Wonderful smell and may work well for you
I can only use BSF deodorant and this was one of the few that works moderately well for me. The smell is wonderful and one of the things that made me purchase this. Its lasting-power is better than some of the other natural BSF deos I've tried, but it can't take me through the whole day like others (this one needs reapplication). I will wear this in cooler weather or when I know I won't be doing a lot of sweat-inducing activity. Also, as a personal preference, I'm not a fan of using jars/apply a paste as a person who's always in a hurry. Nothing in this irritated my skin and the size of this sample was good enough to get many uses out of it (I've used it for more than a week).
I think this is worth a shot since it's better than most BSF deos I've tried and it may work better for, especially if you're intrigued by the scent profile!
- LGLee G.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars7/28/19Smells wonderful!
It's also a great consistency, very smooth application. I own another brand that is much thicker/drier and is pretty yuck to apply, it kinda crumbles all over everything before it heats up enough to be a smooth application. This one though, has a sort of whipped texture that makes it easy and way less messy.
Also, I'm sensitive to the baking soda formulas and they really make a painful situation for me; so I specifically sought out a baking soda free deodorant. So far, this one has worked out wonderfully. I've been using it for roughly a month with zero rawness or pain. I'm very pleased with it and I realize that fragrance is very subjective, but in my opinion this smells divine!
- JHJudit H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteEye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars10/22/19Smells Divine!!!!
To be honest I wanted to try a new deodorant, so I was just looking around nothing specific in my mind & then I came across this one: Baking Soda Free & it's called Sexy Sadie. I was immediately drawn to it, turns out for all the right reasons!!! The scent is really sexy!!! The name fits perfectly, it's intriguing, it's divine & I keep smelling it - it's so fantastic! It's consistency is a dream! So creamy & so easy to apply! Not to mention it does work!!! Will be purchasing a full size soon!
- VLVanessa L.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 3 out of 5 stars10/21/20Nice scent, nice texture. Wanted
Nice scent, nice texture. Wanted to love it, but ultimately I started smelling bad far too early within the day.