Baking Soda Free Cream Deodorant - The Curator
- CGCaren G.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars4/6/20True love
I went with Routine’s baking soda free sampler a short while back and liked them all but loved this one, the scent to me is a little floral?, and maybe a little musky, also not overly strong, hard to describe but I really like it as well as how it mixes with my own scent; I’ve been around the natural deodorant block too many times, and Routine’s product—-effectiveness, texture and scents—-is finally my real winner!
- ASAmanda S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteEye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars4/20/19Only thing that works!
Smells amazing and actually works. I’ve been telling all my friends to grab a jar!
- MPMary P.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type NormalHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars6/9/20Works great
It smells great, works great, and comes in a lovely little jar. It's really creamy which is the best part.
- ASAmanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/22/21The best
Best natural deodorant. The only one that works for me after trying so many different brands.
- HLHope L.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlackEye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars5/7/19Great deodorant
Bought this for my husband who has sensitive skin. It works well as deodorizer but not so much as antiperspirant. Smells wonderful!
Not sure if it will last 3 months.