Blemish Treatment: Deep Relief
- KTKelsea T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/17Love this stuff
I have really bad acneic skin. I have really bad scars too. I believe that this does help my breakouts heal faster and also prevents them from forming. The other products I use in my routine could also be helping, but I still think this product helps the most. I was hesitant to buy, because of the price... But I was sick of looking at how bad my skin was. So I bought it and I don't regret it. You only need 1 or 2 drops for your whole face. It also doesn't dry out my skin. The scent can be a little overpowering when you first apply it, but it wears away as it absorbs into the skin. Overall, I love this stuff. It does wonderful things to my skin.
Application: First, I apply a moisturizer or oil to my face and let it absorb for about 5 minutes. Then I apply this blemish serum.
Other products I'm using: I'm using the Laurel sun damage repair oil and the hynt moisturizer in the morning, and the mahalo indigo balm at night.
- ZWZoe W.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteRated 4 out of 5 stars2/11/19Have Gone to Multiple Times
This serum doesn't work instantly but I definitely notice a difference after a few days. I like being able to use during the day and layer with other products.
- SWSandra W.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/4/20Must have acne treatment
This acne serum treat my hormonal acne across jawline quite well. The scent is herbal is uplifting which I love. The bottle lasts Around 3-4 months if used daily.
- ATAl T.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 4 out of 5 stars11/20/19Works but smells super strong
I find this is helpful in my skin purging whenever a blemish appears. That being said, the higher concentration of essential oils is off-putting to me since it is being applied to my face.
- JAJessa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/7/17Good addition to my routine
Initially I liked this less than my go-to (Osmia's spot treatment), but over time I found myself reaching for it more frequently. The dropper and texture make it easy to spot treat or use it on larger problem areas. No overnight miracles, but certainly seems to help move healing along. A bit spendy, but you don't need much so it lasts a long while.