Fresh - Mild Rice Facial Cleanser
- SSSorn S.I recommend this productSkin Tone TanHair Color BrunetteRated 4 out of 5 stars4/26/19Gentle
I wanted something gentle to use after taking off my makeup so a second cleanse. Also, I wanted to be able to use it in the mornings. I lean towards oily and this works fine for me. My skin isn’t tight or greasy which is different for me but in a good way. So far most of the products from this brand has been compatible with my skin.
- CPCheryl P.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars10/8/20This cleanser is so mild.
This cleanser is so mild. I have rosacea and it never irritates my face. I love the smell too!
- PBPolina B.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 21-30Rated 4 out of 5 stars8/17/19Gentle cleanser
This is a great gentle cleanser for sensitive/dry skin if you are not focused on getting rid of acne. The description says it is not a make-up remover. It certainly is not. I use it as a morning cleanser.
- NNatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/6/14Non-Stripping, Skin Balancing Cleanser
Tried this as sample and liked it so much I bought a full size. It's mildly exfoliating, has a refreshing earthy citrusy smell, and does not strip my skin at all. After massaging this into my face with tepid water for a minute or two and rinsing, my skin feels soft, hydrated, and not greasy at all. It's like the perfect balance between squeaky/stripped clean and feeling soft/hydrated with your skin's natural barrier still intact. That's probably the best way I can describe it. My skin definitely feels clean, but still hydrated. I suppose one might need something a bit stronger to remove makeup (like Blissoma's other cleanser Free, or use oil to remove makeup first), but this works great with no makeup or as a gentle cleanser for first thing in the AM. Very gentle, does not aggravate skin and hasn't caused any breakouts. My skin is glowy and so far, no clogs or irritation. Lovely.
- LLLaura L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Perfect Winter Cleanser
I have been using this cleanser for two months as my morning face wash. My face tends to get very dry during the cold Winter months so using this product has helped give me that clean refreshed feeling without stripping my skin. A definite repurchase.