Dewy Bean Dream Smoothing Night Serum + Retinol Alternative
- SZSkye Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars7/15/22Glow guaranteed
This is a repeat purchase for me. I love using this with the Haute C serum in the evening, along with the Aphrodite mist - my skin in the morning looks hydrated, glowy, and refreshed. The bottle lasts a long time too.
- RR.L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/3/23Believe it or not, it's worth the money.
I thought I was crazy to spend this much on a serum.... but I wanted something amazing, like comparable to a salon treatment. I justified the cost on the basis that medical aesthetics like Moxi, Halo and lasers are hundreds and thousands. I also never try stuff this expensive without samples first so I dont know what made me leap in, other than description and reviews. I just got wild, lol! I got it, at first i was skeptical., It honestly doesn't smell that good. But when I started using it—I BCAME A BELIEVER. Very few products provide this much noticeable effect so quickly. My skin looks smoother, brighter, less lined and, well, dewier. I would buy it again, which at the price (and without a great aroma—it's not bad just weird) is saying something!
- RERachel E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars7/31/22The product I never thought I needed, apparently!
LILFOX has been my new favorite brand to try, and I've loved every product from them so far. A local esthetician told me that Dewy Bean Dream is her favorite product they have, so naturally, I have to give it a try. The smell isn't overpowering, it glides on like silk, and my skin is noticeably softer & smoother come morning. I use about 1.5 pumps, before moisturizer in the evening. You can also cocktail it with any facial mist of your liking. If you're looking for a retinol alternative, it's worth the cost.
- MRMeena R.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/28/20Great retinol alternative
I love dewy bean dream product. Works as stated. No need to use moisturizer on top of this. I like the way my skin feel when I wake up. Need to wait to see if it will fade my acne markers.
- AVAngelique V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars11/3/23Perfect for my Sensitive Skin
No pilling and works perfect for layering. My skin looks so good when I wake up in the am. I use with with Flower Goo and Succulent Pudding for layering.