- LCLaura C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/26/23Great mascara
I have been using this for about a week now and so far it has been great - no clumping at all. I ordered the brown and so far very happy with it.
- KMKristin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/18/22Nice
Nice color. Black. No fragrance. Seemed to not irritate my skin.
- VPVirginia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 71-80Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars9/11/22Essential Mascara
It's a great mascara ..doesn't clump, goes on smoothly but could smudge depending on one's skin texture.
- ABAnnie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars6/6/23Loving it so far
It gives me volume, length, lift, and definition. I've been using it for over a week now and it hasn't smudged, flaked, or caused any irritation.
- EElleVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/23/23Surprisingly excellent
I’ve tried dozens and dozens of “cleaner” mascaras and honestly never have high hopes since almost all of them smudge on me. I didn’t love this the first time I used it because it seemed too wet and messy. I tried again about a week later and was pretty blown away by how well it went on, but more than that, I had zero smudging or need to touch up. It’s stayed at that level of great performance since. The only other clean mascara I’ve had luck with is the TOK mascara and I still love that one, but I can get a wider range of looks from Elate’s - from super natural to dramatic - and the brush is softer which I like. Really impressed!