Rituel de Fille
- KFKelsey F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/25/22Love the color
I’m not someone who usually wears lipstick but I love carnal for when I do want something more or different. I like the slim packaging so it easily fits in my wallet.
- MZMeredith Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/29/22Best matte
This is my favorite true matte solid lipstick. It’s the perfect balance so it’s not drying and lasts all day long too!
- AKAndrea K.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars11/12/20Everybody, run and order a sample of this fantastic line of lipsticks!
I just discovered this line through IB's sample program, and I'm so glad I did!! The performance is fantastic, and not just "for clean beauty." This formula is remarkably transfer-proof; for comparison I have some Pat McGrath, Gucci, YSL, and Marc Jacobs which are all very pigmented but stain everything! RdF delivers a beautiful color payoff and stays on an incredibly long time. Plus the colors are SUPER flattering: I've tried Prey (a cool dusty lilac), Hex (extremely wearable light pink), Written in Blood (gorgeous true red), Carnal (darker mauve pink), and Ravenous (a fun blood red). I'd wear it everyday! Am going to clean out my lipstick drawer and start again with RdF :) :) :)
- MRMeredith R.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/19Forbidden lipstick
I purchased two. Each was a beautiful shade with strong, non-staining pigment. Lovely matte finish.!
- ASAja S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars6/8/22Amazing Deep Cool Red Color! Expect to Apply Carefully and Reapply Often
It's hard not to love RDF's color line. It's so much more bold and creative than most other low ingredient, frag-free, clean makeup, which I need for my hypersensitive skin. With my fair cool skin, Fortune Teller is absolutely my go-to dramatic lip.
However, as with most dark natural lipstick that's moisturizing (rather than crayon-ish like Well People and RMS), you'll need to take care with your initial application to get an even coat. You'll also need to reapply every few hours if you don't want to lose that evenness and end up with the pseudo thick lip liner look. To me, it's worth it for the color that most clean lipstick lines can't achieve.