Fortifying Gel Moisturizer
- JAJessa A.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/25/19My Husband's Go-To
I searched for quite some time to find a no-frills face lotion for my husband that had clean ingredients, and that he enjoyed using. This is his 4th or 5th, and he is still enjoying it! It usually lasts him several months.Was this helpful?
- SKS K.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/8/19Nice coverage for at night.
Nice coverage for at night. My skin tends to be dry and this helps.Was this helpful?
- BHBernadette H.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/3/19Wonderful Lightweight Moisturizer!
My husband loves this! It’s an excellent lightweight moisturizer! It absorbs quickly into the skin and has a light pleasant scent.Was this helpful?
- JOJessica O.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars11/26/18I recently started using Josh
I recently started using Josh Rosebrook's Face Balm and within just a week's time I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin. It's much smoother and has a glowing dewy look to it after use, even after I apply make up. My skin tends to get quite oily on my forehead and nose and is dry everywhere else. I have been having a hard time finding something that will keep my skin moisturized where it needs it and not overdo it in the other areas. So far this seems to be doing the trick! It's very lightly scented and goes on easily and smoothly. A little goes a long way.Was this helpful?
- TTaraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/8/17I love this stuff
For reference: I am a 37 year old woman with sensative, combo skin.
I was so surprised at how well this worked. I really didnt expect to love it as much as I do. It sinks into your skin quite well and only takes about 20 secs. I highly recommend that you give this a try.Was this helpful?