French Lavender Hand Buttercream
- MVMelissa V.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars12/27/19Non-Greasy Moisture
Thick, yet absorbing, this delicious smelling hand cream is a perfect size to carry around throughout the day and place in the nightstand for evening. A little goes a long way--so worth the money-- plus, it's non-greasy! I will definitely purchase again!
- KKiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/19/15Great!
Really nice handcream, a little goes a long way and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. I may need something a bit stronger in winter but overall this is very good for the price.
- LMLaurice M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnEye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars11/11/23FRENCH LAVENDER HAND BUTTERCREAM
I love this hand cream. It's thick, yet spreads easily. A little goes a long way. This works wonders on my chapped, dry knuckles. The hand cream is neither sticky nor greasy. The lavender scent is subtle, not overwhelming. By the way, even though this a hand cream, it's also great for your feet.
Note: I also have Coconut, Honey Almond and Blood Orange. All beautiful scents!
- AAlVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/8/21Great lotion
Non-greasy, pleasant smell, and perfect for dry hands in the winter months. Will be a staple in my bag!
- CRChristine R.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars4/29/20Better than I expected
I have been trying a lot of new hand creams lately because my hands are SO dry from constantly washing and I’m finding that my usual ones are not enough. I ordered this along with the Henne and was pleasantly surprised. It’s a thicker consistency (buttercream) which I’ve been looking for, but absorbs well and isn’t greasy. It’s pretty moisturizing and does the job well during the day, but for me, it isn’t quite enough for overnight. I wasn’t fond of the lavender scent because it smells artificial, but luckily the scent dissipates quickly. For the price, I recommend as a good day cream, especially with the constant hand washing and having to reapply often