Golden Hour Recovery Cream
- BFBrittany F.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnRated 5 out of 5 stars2/26/19Love!
I’ve been using this for awhile and I love it. However, if you use retin-a this cream can sting from skin being new/raw/fresh. It goes away but holy hell it burns badddd. BUT only the day or two after using retin-a (I only use it a few times a week). I LOVE this lotion though. This is the only all natural one I’ve found this far that moisturizes but doesn’t cause clogged pores. I do a spritze or two of May Lindstrom’s Jasmine Garden on the dollop of cream then mix it together and gently rub it on my face. Ahhh I love it.
- MRMarianne R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars10/19/16Not for me
This product smells heavenly. It has a wonderful consistency and I thought it would go on smoothly and go right into my skin. However, it sat on the surface of my skin and felt like I had a layer of wax over my face. No glow and left my skin dull looking. So disappointed after a great review in your video.
- APAnne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars1/1/23Good Value
I have mature skin and need more hydration at night during the winter months. This product does a pretty good job of delivering that at a very reasonable price. It also has not bothered my sometimes sensitive skin.
- ATAl T.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/15/19A Dad Favorite
I get this for my dad and he is a huge fan. Helps keep his skin moisturized but not greasy or sticky. This is probably his 3rd or 4th jar!
- SsamanthaI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 4 out of 5 stars8/30/19Good product
This is a really nice cream. Since I have really dehydrated skin, I like it more for the day time because I find I need more hydration than this cream for night. It’s really nice over a serum and then I like layering an oil on top of it. It also sits really well under makeup.