holi(oil) Ageless Face Serum
- KMKari M.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars8/31/20Best serum!
Lovely texture and scent and feels very hydrating but light. I tried them all but chose this one over Vitners Daughter, Mun, Ranavat. I have dry, sensitive and this one was the most effective!
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/3/23A must have in your routine
One of my favorite and go to face serums. I grab this way more than all the other serums/oils I have. I love it paired with the acid toner and her new serum. Skin feels amazing and not tight or dry.
- KLKyung L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars1/27/23Second bottle, beautiful serum
I use this for myself and also when I do facial gua sha on my clients. It is a beautiful, light formula that seems to work well on everyone. Combined with their Holi(c), I find it absolutely worth the price.
- DZDeborah Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6/27/22Nice Face Oil
I find this to be a dry face oil. It does sink nicely into the skin but yet still provide me with enough hydration. If you are on the drier side, you may choose to use a heavier cream on top of this, but oily gals can likely skip that extra step. I cannot speak to the anti-aging benefits as I've not been using it long enough to attest to those benefits. It does have a slight scent so if you are sensitive to smells and/or fragrance, it may not be for you. Overall, it is a nice product.
- ANAmina N.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/20Smells heavenly
Luxury at its finest