holi(mane) hair skin & nails daily supplement
- SStellazureVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars10/5/21Nourishing for nails and hair
So far, so good! I’m on my fourth bag of this product. I’ve been trying this out a few months. I bought it primarily because I am working on growing my hair longer and increasing volume and thickness. I can say so far, that my nails have never grown so quickly or so strong! Although not as noticeable as my nails, my hair seems to have benefited somewhat so far. It’s grown a little faster and seems to have just a bit more volume. The taste is basically odorless/tasteless and mixes into tea or a smoothie easily. It’s a quick way to boost my nutritional intake and it’s a bonus that it has some protein as well. My only issue is the expense and the fact that I would very much like to see a third party certification of the ingredients in this product. I tried contacting the company directly to inquire about whether this product has any type of third party certification but did not hear back. I’ve not noticed any ill effects from taking the supplement as recommended. However, considering how expensive the product is, I would really like to see third party certification of the ingredients in the near future.
- ADAmelia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color GreenRated 4 out of 5 stars3/23/22Holi(mane)
My hair loss has stopped and new growth has begun.
- RWRobin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 51-60Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars5/5/22An excellent collagen product
I really like this collagen. I was previously taking one that was made from bovine hide, and there was definitely an aftertaste. This one genuinely has no aftertaste. I don’t know that I can say at this point how or if it’s improving my skin (my main reason for taking it; my hair and nails or ok). I’m 51, and although I use excellent skincare products, avoid the sun and drink plenty of water, I’m through menopause. And any product or supplement is going to have a lot of heavy lifting to do on post-menopausal skin. It’s just the way of things. Taking into consideration the other product I was using, I’ve now been using collagen supplements for several months and I honestly don’t see that much difference. Maybe a younger person would see more immediate effects. However, I’m going to keep taking holi(mane) to see if it’s beneficial. I do wish it dissolved a bit easier. It mixes in great if you use a milk frother, but if you are just stirring with a spoon, it can take some time/tend to clump. I also really hate these bags that many companies tend to use. Obviously that’s not a gripe about the product. But what I have noticed is that over time, the dust of the product gets in the resealable portion, and it doesn’t want to stay closed any longer. I also can’t imagine that these bags are very good for the environment. I do think this is worth trying if you are interested in collagen. It’s a quality product.
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars4/30/22Best Collagen Ever
This product saved my hair! It has completely stopped hair loss and shedding. Also, it has made my nail stronger too.
- CBCarla B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/20/21Best collagen
I’ve been using holi mane since March and I noticed a huge difference with my hair: it’s shinier, less breakage and fall. Also, my skin is plumper and more luminous. I love that it has pearl on it which has so many amazing benefits.