HONEY BERRY MASK: Enzymatic Glow
- LKLeigh K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 3 out of 5 stars7/1/21Iffy
Used this a few times but don’t notice that it actually does anything. I love Laurel products but not sure I’d buy this again.
- JJamieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/18Winner!
I may be biased because I prefer honey-based masks; they have always been the most moisturizing for my dry skin. I love this product. I love the smell, how my skin feels after, and it tastes great if some gets in your mouth. This product feels like it was luxuriously crafted. I have some on reserve because I like it so much.
- SJSara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars4/4/20Yummy good!
I received a sample size of this mask a couple of years ago and instantly fell in love with it! The honey is is very luxurious and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. The berry enzymes really exfoliate my skin and leave it glowing. It’s an amazing mask that I never want to be without.
- NWNancy W.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureRated 5 out of 5 stars11/21/18Healthy and effective mask, particularly
Healthy and effective mask, particularly good for mature skin
- ENElizabeth N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1/5/18Effective but drippy
I have no doubt that many love this product but it wasn't for me. Although I did feel it exfoliated and nourished my skin and smelled amazing, it was extremely drippy for me, to the point that using it didn't feel relaxing but distracting. As such, I won't repurchase.