Hyaluroil Lip Treatment
- CCelineI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/10/20Utah Mountains
At first, I wasn't sold. I loved my Fitglow Lip Serums, however, now I can't live without this. I am a ski instructor and am exposed to the sun and dry, cold air daily! This is going to save my lips. I even just love wearing it plain with my makeup
- MAMichaelle A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars9/9/21A staple for everyone!
This is the best lip product I’ve ever tried. I think like most gals out there, I’ve probably tried 50 different hydrating lip products in my lifetime but this is the first one that truly delivered. It kept my lips from getting chapped & splitting during the cold, dry winter of the Northeast. I don’t know that I would’ve ever tried it if I hadn’t first received it in an ANFGB box as it felt pricey for a lip product. And because, again, I’ve tried so many lip products and none ever really kept my lips hydrated w/o constant reapplication. And who has time for that? With the Hyaluroil, I honestly think that I’m good most days with 2 applications, one in am and one in pm. In winter months, probably an application after lunch. I’ve given this as gifts and the recipients all say the same thing- wow, this actually works!? I now keep one in my handbag/ jacket pocket at all times and one on my counter in the bathroom.
- KAKristen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/27/23Thick and effective lip oil
This lip oil stays by my bed for use at night. I always wake up with moisturized lips when I use it. There’s no taste nor smell that I detect which I like. It’s a thick oil that feels really substantial. I like that I don’t have to stick my finger into a pot.
- JAJamie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars9/8/21Worth it!
I live in the PNW and am also prone to be drier so I use and try a lot of lip balms, masks, oils, etc. I really like this one a lot because for me it has kept my lips soft, hydrated, plump, and the oil doesn’t dry to a cakey finish the way some lip balms have done for me. I think this is worth the buy and have already bought 3.
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 3 out of 5 stars11/9/21Night repair
Still unsure of the product. It glides nicely on the lips and use every night but haven’t seen any improvements. Would just hesitate to buy again bc of the price.