Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum
- JJJessie J.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/22/20Moisturizing and Lovely
I have very dry skin, probably a side-effect of taking Accutane as a teenager. I recently turned to hyaluronic acid to try to restore moisture to my face. Prior to using IB products, I purchased pure hyaluronic acid from Cosmedica Skincare.
Compared to the Cosmedica brand, IB brand hyaluronic acid is thicker, making it easier to apply, and I like that about it. However, it is more expensive, so I’d say that you get what you pay for. Moreover, this product has Aloe and Green tea, so if you want the added benefits from those ingredients, then it is worth the extra cost.
I have noticed a change in the moisture retention abilities of my skin from this product. I’ve switched to using mostly green, botanical face care though, so the moisture barrier of my skin has improved in general.
As someone with highly sensitive and fair-toned skin, I appreciate the IB products. They don’t irritate my face and frequently reduce redness and inflammation. I highly recommend this product for individuals with dry, sensitive skin!Was this helpful?
- RWRobin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars9/9/21Lush and lovely
This serum is both light and hydrating. It's a lovely layer to add to a routine and my face really does seem smoother with use. A+!Was this helpful?
- ASAbby S.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color AuburnAge Range 21-30Eye Color BlueRated 3 out of 5 stars4/19/21Nice but doesn’t do much for me
It feels like a light water based serum. I don’t notice any changes when I use it but I like to think it’s helping to hydrate. If you like these kinds of serums you should like this one. It’s gentle and has basically no scent.Was this helpful?
- SVSamara V.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars7/6/20Solid Hyaluronic Serum
Overall, I think it’s a solid hydrating serum. I wouldn’t say I was particularly wowed by it—the ingredients are very simple, so I wouldn’t say this is a good stand alone serum.
I use it morning and night and layer it under my other serums and a moisturizer and it’s helped with the dry patches on my forehead and cheeks.Was this helpful?
- HKHeather K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars7/1/20Hylauronic Acid ‘go to’
I use this daily combined with other serums to hydrate my skin. Very nice that it has almost no scent, unlike so many smelly serums.Was this helpful?