Hydrating Cream Hairbath
- ACAndrea C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars9/16/20I switch to this shampoo
I switch to this shampoo in the winter to help with dry hair and scalp. Smells lovely! My husband has even switched to this shampoo.Was this helpful?
- LCLaura C.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars10/27/20I absolutely love this shampoo
I absolutely love this shampoo for my medium thick hair. Cleanses perfectly, smells divine and leaves my hair and scalp feeling so happy and healthy. Integrity Botanicals is the best website for all my green beauty buys!Was this helpful?
- KSKeitha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars10/25/19Dreamy
I originally tried the innersense daily hairbath and loved it. It is clean scented and washed out easily but my really fine long hair needed some extra moisture. I was hesitant to try this because I was worried that between this and a conditioner my hair would be too weighed down. Not so! This does not seem to have much of a scent but that is okay and this formula also lathers nicely yet washes out easily in my Ohio hard water. Just what my hair needed. New favorite!Was this helpful?
- GMGenevieve M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/20Surprisingly delightful
Foams up more than you’d expect and leaves your hair clean but not stripped. Pleasant, not overpowering scent.Was this helpful?
- TTiffanyVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/14/21The best shampoo
Simply, it’s the best. Non-stripping, hydrating, clean ingredients. A little goes a long way. It’s pricey, but it is worth the $$. I recommend this to all the curly girls.Was this helpful?