- MFMellitza F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/2/21Beautiful shampoo! Get the conditioner too
Wonderfully moisturizing without weighing down my fine hair! The smell is subtle but a lovely scent. Hard to describe, slightly floral but not overpowering.
- NVNicole V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars8/15/21So Good!
This smells so delicious and is so moisturizing on my fine, delicate, highlighted hair! I recommend
- LCLindsay C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/21Rahua hydration shampoo
I’ve been using this shampoo for several months now and I love it for my sensitive scalp! You may have to use a little more than with other shampoos to get it to suds up some. It smells lovely, not too strong and my hair feels clean and healthy. I can go several days without washing my hair after I’ve used this. I alternate between this shampoo from rahua and their voluminous shampoo and conditioner.
- MJMaribel J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/5/21Great product! I wish they could sell it in a bar.
I was trying to find a solution for my hair, sometimes it feels very dry and after a couple of times I used this shampoo I noticed a difference. I wish they had a version in bar. I honestly don’t like to buy shampoos that come in plastic bottles, but anyways, it really is a good product.
- STSanaz T.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationEye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/2/18I have thick and frizzy
I have thick and frizzy hair, and I love this shampoo! It smells great too. I first bought the travel size and had to go with the full size!