Kalahari Dream Cleansing Oil
- CCChristine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/30/24Cleansing Oil
I love this cleanser. It's a great price, works well to get makeup off, doesn't leave any oily residue behind, and the scent is heavenly.
- SSophieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/21/22Best cleansing oil/ makeup remover
Removes makeup perfectly and smells divine!
- JBJamie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type AcneicAge Range 31-40Rated 4 out of 5 stars2/2/23Solid Cleansing Oil
I have been using this as the first step in my evening double cleanse. It does a great job at melting away any makeup and/or sunscreen. It also helps get rid of some texture when I massage it over my skin. This oil rinses off pretty well with just water, so I could see it being used as the only cleansing step, which is nice for versatility. I have sensitive/acne prone skin and experienced no adverse reactions. I did notice a mild cough syrupy smell, but that could just be me and it doesn't linger. Over all, worth trying out.
- LRlisa r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars11/6/23Nice cleanser
Great for dry skin, smells delicious. Not greasy, like some cleansing oils. I will buy again
- NNancyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/4/23Smells amazing and rinses well
I was taken aback by how much I love this. I have a lot of cleansing oils and all are great but this one really amazed me. First I love the smell. So delicious! And I love the texture of the oil. It’s a nice cushiony, decadent oil that feels very soothing on the skin and lastly it rinses clean. Checks all my boxes. This is a keeper..