- JRJillian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeRated 5 out of 5 stars4/14/21I found the one!
I have tried endless lip balms to treat my dry, sensitive peeling lips only to have the issue persist. That was until I 'met' the Lip Doctor! With only minimal ingredients and a light cocoa butter scent, the clean formula has done wonders for my lips -- kept them regularly hydrated, unchapped and comfortable. It's no wonder I have repurchased several times and will continue. :)
- ANAnitra N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/22/20Seriously the best
I'm one of those people whose lips were always dry, completely addicted to chapstick. I had chapstick in my car, nightstand, pocket, purse, everywhere. And would need to reapply all day long. Literally All. Day. Long.I found this about 3 years ago and will never look back. It completely healed my lips so that they began to produce their own moisture again (traditional chapsticks have toxic ingredients that take this away). I finally have freedom from chapstick! I'm not exaggerating. I only used this until they were healed. Its amazing and I will forever be a customer
- AHAngela H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/23/20The best lip balm ever!
The best lip balm ever! This balm smells wonderful, light lavender scent. I remember an IG story, Osmia uses freahly dried lavender from Sarah’s garden as one of the ingredients. Lip doctor is Castor oil free which I found can be an irritating lips. Lip doctor has a smooth finish & leaves my lips hydrated for hours. This is definitely a desert island item for me. Always have multiple tubes everywhere!
- JEJen E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/20Great for sensitive skin
My fav lip balm by far! I am allergic to everything and this is the one that has ingredients I don’t react to.
- ASAubrey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/17Holy Grail Lip Balm
This is the best lip balm. It smells like cocoa, but it's a very light scent. It's very nourishing! It doesn't leave a shiny finish, which is something I prefer. I've given many as gifts to family members and they've all converted to using this as their only lip balm.