- NNinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars8/30/21Great balm
I have been using this balm for a few months as the last part of my night moisturizing ritual. It's very moisturizing (it would be too much for daytime use even for dry skin). It smells great, goes on smoothly, and keeps my skin moisturized. I have purchased it twice so far. A little goes a long way.
- SASteve A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/6/18hydrating for day but not enough for night
I like this balm for daytime but my 50-something dry skin needs something heavier for nightime.
- AMAnna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/8/19Good stuff
My favorite balm, and I've tried a lot, including Lindstrom's Blue Cocoon.
- NNatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/17Tropical Topaz Beauty
This orange balm is just as gorgeous, vibrant in color, and as nutrient packed as the Vitality Elixir. It pairs with the elixir perfectly and makes for a complete healing, nourishing experience. It is fabulous in winter when my skin is drier and needs more care and works wonders on red, irritated patches. The scent is also as rare and as exotic as the ingredients, a tad floral with a bit of earth and spice.
- RJRashmi J.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars8/7/20Transports you to the Rainforest.
I LOVE the indigo balm and got a sample of this to try just because... and holy smokes, I didn’t think it was possible but it smells even more amazing than the other. This is a product that you get for the luxury scent experience, and keep using for the skincare benefits. The scent transports me to a rainforest- It’s grounding, exotic, earthy, and decadent. I don’t know how she creates these magical scents and pairs them with beautiful formulations for skin, but I will be buying this and the Indigo balm forever. If you make this into a naturally fragranced EO scent, I will absolutely purchase over and over again. As for the effect on the skin, it’s a great moisturizing step to seal in oils/serums before bed. I’m acne prone and it hasn’t broken me out at all, and has actually helped keep my sensitive/dehydrated skin in check. Totally worth the splurge, and it’ll last you a while if you’re a skincare junkie like me with a mini aisle of products in your bathroom.