Marshmallow Poof Firming + Filling Crèma
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars4/30/22Love this Poof
Marshmallow Poof is so nourishing and moisturizing. I love this product because it makes my skin so soft.Was this helpful?
- EDEva D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/13/23Works well
My face appears smoother since I started using this. I combine it with Haute C and my skin is like glassWas this helpful?
- EBEmilee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/25/21Marshmellow magic
I really like this product I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It makes your skin look so beautiful after applying it. I need to use it more to see if it really makes the lines go away.Was this helpful?
- RERachel E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars4/4/23Magic in a bottle
Lovely smell, feels super luxurious on the skin. I've been cocktailing it with Dewy Bean Dream at night and it's been AMAZING! Worth the price.Was this helpful?
- RLRobyn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/23It's prciy, but I love it
I was hesitant to spend so much on a cream. But I'd already tried the Dewy Bean serum and saw real results. And I figure if I'm avoiding a $600 Moxi treatment or whatever, i can indulge in this. It's beautiful (periwinkle) and smells...interesting, I wouldn't say great (same for Dewy Bean) but it's okay. I've been using it for a week, but I look forward to the luxury of applying it, liek a ritual. I'm alternating this with Ayuna D serum which is also pricy, but also moticeably plumping. I'm investing in my skin! A little goes a long way.Was this helpful?