- ADAlisia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars1/2/23The best brown mascara
It’s really hard to find a good brown mascara in clean beauty that works, doesn’t smudge, and is affordable. But this checks all the boxes for me. Lots of length and volume.
- VVickiVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color HazelRated 2 out of 5 stars5/18/23Lovely formula but
I got the brown. I loved this mascara on first application. Produced a natural, no clump look but then the brown shows up all day long below the corner of my eye. Wiping it off, wipes off my under eye concealer.
FYI I am 64 years old. I moisturize before applying under eye concealer, a little blush and mascara. I've tried 4 days in a row with several light weight moisturizers. Same results every day = raccoon eyes.
- EBEmilee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8/23/22It is ok
This mascara is ok. I makes your eyelashes look too clumped together. But it doesn't burn my eyes and it does last all day. You just have to use it lightly so it doesn't make you lashes look clumped.
- ASAdeline S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/13/23I LOVE THIS MASCARA
I have been thinking for a while that I'd look better not using a harsh black mascara. I read good reviews of this one and gave it a try. It glides on perfectly, my lashes are separated and (seem to be) lengthened, and the color is so much more flattering. The first time I had it on I got compliments.
- KWKim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/6/22This is my new every day mascara!
I was pleasantly surprised—I had been using Tok & love how dark and glossy that mascara makes my lashes look, but it doesn’t hold the curl. To my surprise, Han not only holds the curl better, it lifts my lashes without curling, which is great if I’m in a hurry. Great product for the price!