Texture Sea Salt Spray
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/9/18Perfect hair is possible!
This spray gives my stick straight, usually limp hair some life, which is miraculous! It really does allow you to achieve that effortlessly chic, undone look. Smells good too!
- JCJessica C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/17So perfect
This is a dream product for those with slightly naturally wavy hair. I prefer it in the summer, when there's more humidity in the air and the climate tends towards air drying your hair. I've used it in wet and dry hair. I think I prefer it in wet hair. It does stay in the hair, almost like a hairspray would...but without a gross sticky feel. I haven't ended up with curls, per se, but it does add body and substance to my hair. I especially love the smell. I usually don't like flowery smells, but the mix of ingredients in this product make it fresh and light, not heady.
- LSLaura S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/17The Best Sea Salt Spray
I love using this for days I do loose waves. I spritzs this after mousse and scrunch through my hair. My hair doesnt feel crunchy or sticky. It leaves my hair soft and smelling wonderful. I haven't tried another sea salt spray because I love this so much.
- HDHeather D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars3/18/21Love this! Perfect to add
Love this! Perfect to add so volume to my fine hair. Smells great too!
- ENElizabeth N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/5/18Bouncier, fuller hair
I'm not generally a huge fan of sea salt sprays because I tend to get frizzy hair. And while I did get frizzy when I used this, I also noticed bouncier, fuller hair. If you're in the market for a sea salt spray, I'd recommend Captain Blankenship!