Mint Lip Balm
- KNKelsey N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 25-30Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars9/8/22Oily
This goes on the lips kind of oily. I like it but when I chose mint, I want it to tingle on my lips and it doesn't.
- LKLe K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/18Staple!
Hurraw is always in my pocket! Love the mint, very simple and light. Hurraw always goes on smooth and moisturizes.
- JLJudy L.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryRated 4 out of 5 stars11/26/18Decent lip balm but have
Decent lip balm but have to reapply more often than balms by Henné and de Mamiel. Like the convenient packaging for throwing into each handbag for the dry winter season.
- ASAriana S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars5/25/20Amazing!
Love this lip balm so much! It smells amazing and it moisturizes my lips so well!
- RRebeccaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/9/17Minty fresh lips
I've always loved mint lip balms because they give an extra zing and freshness that others don't. This is the best one I've ever found because it actually moisturizes my lips, whereas other lip balms just sat on top of them so they FELT good for a few minutes but were back to parched once it wore off. Highly recommend this one if no other balms seem to work for you!