Multi Peptide 360 Anti-Aging Cream
- AZAnita Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars2/20/21Good experience, love the moisturizer!
This is my second jar of Evolve
MULTI PEPTIDE 360 MOISTURE CREAM. I love that is uses clean ingredients, comes in recyclable container and the smell is subtle and good.
I am in my sixties and have dry, mature skin and I love the condition of my skin after using this moisturizer. Integrity Botanicals does a great job bringing clean products to their online store.
- HBHailey B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlondeAge Range 18-21Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars3/26/21Velvety and glowy.
I love this cream. It’s super emollient, smells great. Appears to be non comedogenic too. I have acne prone combination skin, and I’m almost 20 so I wanted something to keep me from getting wrinkles heheh. It’s better as a night cream maybe, just because it causes makeup to pill.
- AZAnita Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/21Love almost everything Evolve makes in their skincare products!
The feel of your skin in the morning is great. I use the Evolve Multi Peptide 360 Moisture Cream with their miracle face oil at night and wake up with softer, better looking skin and less visible wrinkles. The cream has a nice smell too.
- MBMary B.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/25/20Love this!
First time trying this moisturizer and I am really loving the way it makes my skin plump and soft. I have been trying a few new skin products and this one is a keeper.
- SRSamantha R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars3/22/21Rich & emollient
Thick cream perfect for dry winter skin. Four stars only because I haven’t noticed a difference in the lines or texture of my face but it’s still early. A little goes a long way with this stuff so even though it seems like a small amount I expect it will last a long time