Night Lip Serum
- CRChristine R.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 3 out of 5 stars11/25/19Good, not great
I’m a bit disappointed in this serum after all the rave reviews. Thought this was going to be the answer to my poor, dry lips but I didn’t find it that hydrating. It’s ok and glad I tried, but won’t be repurchasing. I ordered quite a few colors too and feel the same way. I’ll pay $50 for something that brings relief to my lips, but this isn’t it for me. I do like their concealer and loving the glam palette
- AATBVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3/11/22Too much scent
I always feel badly to give a less than positive review but I figure it would help others purchase the right product in the future. The serum is very highly rated by others however it is too scented for me and I couldn't use it. It has an artificial vanilla scent in my opinion.
- MLMeghan L.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars9/24/19Excellent product!
I love this lip serum. Clean ingredients and I love the fact that it is gluten free!
I have Celiac Disease, so gluten/wheat free skincare and makeup products are essential for me.
- SDShannon D.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/13/19Worth it!
I’m on my second tube. My lips never get dry during the day when I use this every night. It’s good stuff!
- NBNic B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlackAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/29/20The Best!
This is the best item you can get for your lips. I use it day and night. This will replace any and all lip balms.The shine it gives too! Makes you look so youthful.