Pot of Shade: Heliotropic SPF 30
- AAyeshaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/17Never without it!
I just cannot step out of my house without this on. It protects my sun wonderfully without leaving a white cast (which not many sunscreens can boast of). Plus, it sits great under makeup!
- JCJen C.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/10/19Pot of gold!
Love this stuff! It melts into your skin quickly and beautifully. I have break out prone skin and I’ve had no issues!
- BBBrittara B.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars12/8/18Great face cream!
I really like this face cream. It is moisturizing and has just the right amount of spf. No white cast either! Would definitely recommend.
- SGSara G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone FairRated 1 out of 5 stars11/8/18Breaks up
Later in the day this breaks up my makeup. I was so excited for this, but after 1pm it is cracking up my foundation. I know it is not the foundation because this did not happen before. Very sad, and it is expensive.
- RRRachael R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/21/21Exquisite
So pricy, but actually worth it. For my oily skin, this absorbs so well and doesn’t leave me greasy or matte. It gives my skin a satin finish. It is truly the best, most gentle, unscented sunscreen I have ever tried. I find I can use a full 1/4 teaspoon on my face and it all sinks in really well. This is my Holy Grail sunscreen. I wish it was not so expensive but it is divine.