Rare Indigo Balm
- SSStacey S.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/12/21Wonderfully moisturizing but not greasy.
Wonderfully moisturizing but not greasy. Love it!
- HSHolly S.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/25/21Rare Indigo is the One
Rare Indigo is the One indulgence I’ll use for life! It smells divine and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a super long time! This luxurious balm is ultra healing to my dry winter skin and even helps prevent acne for me. The quality & superior ingredients poured into this balm is always a special treat to my skin!
- NDNatali D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/18Tones Skin Around Eyes; Calms/Moisturizes Skin
This balm is very calming to the skin. It helps to reduce redness and heal inflammation/acne spots. It is very moisturizing and melts with the warmth of your fingers. I like to apply this balm and sleep in it once a week as a treatment, or use on any acne spots as needed. I found this was effective for toning skin around the eyes. I saw smoothing and a reduction of fine lines around my eyes. I like to tap a small amount around the eye area in the morning and at night.
- ATAmy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1/7/17Not sure why this does not work
In reading the description of this balm, it seems like my oily, acne-prone skin would be the perfect fit for this. However, I tried it probably 6-7 times and every time I used it I woke up to a face full of red, angry bumps. EVERY time, even when my skin was in good shape before using. Allergic reaction, maybe? I don't know. I've taken to using this around my lips, nose and on my neck where I have a recurring patch of eczema. For these purposes, it works fine. But all over my face? Never again.
- MAMuriel A.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/23/20This balm heals like magic
I love this. I’ve tried so many balms and this blows them away. The color and scent is so special. It’s very pricey but worth it; I’ve repurchased three times already always taken advantage of sales or discounts. I swear it’s also the only thing that immediately heals my skin when I’m suffering from a rare breakout because of monthly hormones or eating too much sugar. The next day I can’t even tell my face had a breakout the night before. I even put it on wounds to prevent scars.