RECOVERY BALM: Soothe + Mend
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars8/13/21Instant calmness
I love this balm! I use a tiny bit at night while my face is damp and gently press it in. I can see the redness subsiding within minutes. I have had this for about two weeks and can see some improvement in my skin tone on a daily basis. Laurel products are the best!
- HHannahVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/28/19Clean Cure All
I ordered a sample during winter when my rosacea seemed to be at a peak of redness and dryness. Applying the smallest amount only a couple of times showed nearly instant and highly noticeable improvement! The consistency is smooth, and melts into your skin. The scent is woodsy, but wares off quickly (in case your not a fan of that particular scent). I was impressed enough witj the results to buy the full sized product, which I’ve since used for various ailments including allergic reactions and dryness with the same awesome results. Love this product!
- ACAmanda C.I recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars8/19/19So soothing
Extremely soothing for my reactive, sensitive skin. Also use the Unburden serum from Laurel and love that too. Love that they are very mindful of essential oil’s and not overdoing it in all of their products, especially since I do have more sensitive skin.
- ASAbby S.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/9/20I love the ingredients in
I love the ingredients in this balm and it has worked very well for my sensitive skin. It has a thicker more waxy texture than laurel’s other balms. I like to mix it with a couple drops of the Unburden serum. The scent is light, cooling, and herbal.
- SWSandra W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type AcneicRated 4 out of 5 stars12/30/18Works well for eczema
I use this on my fingers with eczema for two times a day and my dry patches get backs to nearly normal after a week. It requires a little time to work with problem skin but this one works.