Single Farm Hydrosol: CALENDULA
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars3/13/23Soothing, moisturizing
This hydrosol from Laurel is a soothing, moisturizing mist that sinks in quickly to my skin. I don't know if it is helping my skin tone but I feel that it, and a few other Laurel products are helping strengthen my skin barrier. The scent may be off-putting to some, it's a scent of hay and dried grass. I don't mind it because I know the hydrosol is helping my skin.
- JRJennifer R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars7/5/21I love the single ingredient spray
I've been experimenting with customizing my regimen depending on how my skin feels or what I'm doing that day, and the single ingredient calendula spray is a great way to do that. Plus calendula is so healing - great for sunburns.
- BWBirkleigh W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars8/17/21Great
Soothing for hot summers
- ATAlexandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7/1/21Nice but hard to see benefits
I love calendula, and this hydrosol is nice but not wowing me. I also do not love the bottle— it does not distribute the product well, but rather feels like only parts of my face get the mist. I apply to my hands for more thorough application
- BLBrooke L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 3 out of 5 stars4/19/23Didn’t work for my skin
It smells really nice and feels nice on the skin, but it didn’t help to clear any of my skin issues.