Sun Lip Balm SPF 15
- AFAPRIL F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/11/22Summer necessity
I have purchased this lip balm multiple times. It’s moisturizing, and I feel protected by the SPF.
- DADiana A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/18Love this lip balm
I have to have lip balm on me at all times and I usually have one in my car, which I try to remember to take out on summer days so I don't have a melted mess. I forgot this one and realized I was going to have to clean up the mess, but to my surprise it did melt. Love this stuff and will always forever be my car balm.
- CCarolVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/10/17finally a healthy lip SPF!
We tried so many chemical-free sunblocks for our lips and they all tasted chalky and made our lips look white. This one is amazing. You only need one swipe on top and bottom (if you swipe several layers it will start to look white but one swipe keeps it translucent). The yummy vanilla/tangerine scent is a big hit with the whole family. Like all Hurraw balms, the oval shape makes it easy to apply and keeps it from rolling off the table when you set it down. Hurraw balms are the best!
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5/17/22Has a white cast :(
First off, I really love Huraw chapsticks. I've ordered a nuber of them in the past and find them to be my favorite natural chapstick on the market. So when I saw this one with SPF, I thought it was a great find. Sadly, the formula delivers a white cast upon application, so it's not something I would repurhcase. On the upside, it does have a pleasant orange creamsicle scent.
- AIAlaska I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 18-21Rated 5 out of 5 stars8/6/20Cute and simple
Comes in cute packaging and keeps my lips soft and protected! It also smells AMAZING.