The London Mask
- JJJennifer J.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/3/20Calming and non-drying!
I was led to Twelve Beauty after failed attempt to switch to Josh Rosebrook line. My skin had turned mildly congested and oddly dry (that's alot of oils to be so dry!), but a rep at Integrity Botanicals suggested Twelve Beauty. I did their online consultation and got specific morning and night routines. Pedro does a solid job at nurturing sensitive skin. This London Mask is not drying at all, and is so soothing and calming to the skin. It very gently exfoliates as Pedro is not a proponent of exfoliation, if you follow his blog and IG he explains why. It's a real treat to use and I plan on repurchasing once my jar is used up. If you have sensitive skin (dry or oily or anything in between), check our Twelve!
- CRChristine R.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars8/29/20This is such a luxurious
This is such a luxurious mask. The texture is like silk (Pedro stirs it for three days and only 50 jars are made a month!) and it melts into your skin. Although it is made with clay, it never dries down, so face never feels tight or uncomfortable. More like a cocoon. You only need a very small amount, so the jar will last a while. And, like all TWELVE products, it is glass, so eco friendly. The texture is dreamy, but I also really love it because it truly does it all. My skin was so incredibly soft and hydrated, but also detoxed and firmer. I highly recommend this mask for any special occasion or anytime your skin needs a boost or TLC! It’s made with sensitive skin in mind, so I believe it’s a wonderful choice for all skin types
- SRSonia R.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars4/22/20Beautiful mask
I love the way my skin looks and feels after I use this mask. It feels cooling and soothing when it’s on. The whipped texture feels creamy and nourishing while the clays in it are purifying. Love.
- LHLauren H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/1/20So moisturizing!
I love all my exfoliating masks, but there are times I overdo the scrubs, stay out a bit too long in the sun, or just start noticing my skin feels "fried" and hot from dehydration. The London Mask is my favorite soothing hydrating mask. It has a cooling effect, but not in a minty tingly way. It's almost as if the mask never dries completely so it always feels kinda cool and wet? I don't know how this magic works, but I love it!
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars9/1/21Excellent, like all other Twelve Beauty Products
This mask will not make you say "wow" immediately after you use it, but the next morning and days after you will see the results with a clearer complexion (for those of you with sensitive reactive rosacea, like me) and a soft glow. This mask works very well for me as my skin is very sensitive and with most masks I get that "glow" immediately after I rinse, but the next morning wake up with the red bumps of rosacea which are the tell tale sign of using a product that is too harsh. I am very happy to find a mask that has the safe ingredients that are also very effective per Twelve's in depth research and per the results that I have never achieved with a trillion other products. If you have very reactive rosacea prone skin, then this is the ideal mask for you.