Vata Lip Balm
- NNatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/15Spicy Lip Seduction
This balm is smooth, emollient, and leaves lips with a spicy scent similar to cinnamon (for those who are not familiar with the fragrance of cardamom). The hint of rose is subtle but present, though it smells a bit more like almonds and cardamom to me. I enjoy the warm aroma of this and find it doubles as a great breath freshener after eating a pungent meal (or maybe that's just my wishful thinking).
- JMJennifer M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars2/21/22Amazing lip balm !!!!
Hurraw has become the only lip balm that I purchase now. It feels amazing, glides on smooth, and the scents are so great. Vata is my personal favorite but I buy an array of different “flavors” to put in everyone’s stockings for Christmas every year.
- DKDiana K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/7/22Fan Favorite
I often give these lip balms as gifts because everyone always loves them. Very moisturizing!
- LSLaura S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/17My favorite scent
Of all the Hurraw Balms I have tried, this one consistently wows me. It is a subtle and warm scent and my favorite go to lip balm
- SYShelley Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 3 out of 5 stars1/2/23Not my favorite
I really like the Hurraw lip balms because they are affordable, have good ingredients, feel nice on your lips, and have a shape that fits easily in your pocket. However, this particular scent just isn't my favorite. I much prefer the Blue Chamomile Vanilla Moon one.