Pure - Sensitive Care Complex
- LLizVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1/6/18Decent product, problematic packaging
Good things first: this moisturizer didn't irritate my ultra-reactive, highly sensitive skin. I do wish it were a little more moisturizing, but the texture and consistency were pleasant and easy to work with. I thought it smelled like savory herbs, which was nice! My biggest issue with the product was the packaging. The pump stopped working and despite there being a decent amount of product left, I couldn't get it out. All in all, not a bad product, but probably not something I'd go out of my way to repurchase.
- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/18Soaks in and does not irritate sensitive skin
'No frills' moisturizer that absorbs well and sits great under makeup!
- NBNatalia B.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars12/22/19Love, love it!
This cream visibly calms my skin, it becomes smoother and radiant, I will definitely buy again!
- MBMary B.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Rated 3 out of 5 stars10/23/19Did not work for me
The product ingredients were good however I personally did not like this for my skin. I will use it on my neck area so its not wasted.
- SRStephanie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/16/14Very soothing for Winter Skin
My skin is dry/mature/sensitive, but this Sensitive Skin Soothing Complex by Blissoma has been great so far this winter - no rashes, no dry patches, no freaky break outs (not even hormonal). I apply this, which sinks right into my skin, with no greasy residue or stickiness, then the Blissoma Night moisturizer in the evening (I need a bit heavier moisturizer during the winter), and my skin is clean and glowing in the morning. Great products, and the smell is awesome - not too strong, just a very natural, 'green' smell, very tolerable, and even enjoyable. This has definitely become one of my HG products.