Salvation Body Oil
- EMEmily M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/9/17Lovely skinfeel
I received a sample of this body oil in another Integrity order. Although it's pricey, I've found that it's comparable, if not cheaper, than other similar luxury body oils. I was impressed at how well it moisturized through the night in my dry climate--normally I need to apply lotion again in the morning, but with this oil I didn't have to. The rose scented body oil from de Mamiel is also a lovely choice.
- NNatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/17Sofisticated
This body oil has one of the most complex scents of any body oil I've ever tried. It truly does smell like a high end perfume. You don't even need any other fragrance when donning this oil. The best part is, it
's entirely made from all natural, organic, aromatherapeutic plants. It truly smells marvelous and it hydrates and nourishes skin beautifully with extremely high quality carrier oils. It's a bit pricey for sure, but what a gift it would make!
- ABAshley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/1/21Divine
This oil smells so nice, not overpowering. A little goes a long way, and is not greasy
- TDTonya D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/18Hydrating!
The salvation body oil is an amazing oil, it has saved my winter skin issues. It has a lovely light smell but is in no way offensive or over powering. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin supple and so soft. A little goes a long way.
- LLLeigh L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/21/17Beautiful
I received this oil as a sample, and now the full size is definitely on my wish list. This is a beautifully scented and luxurious feeling oil. I just love everything I've tried by de Mamiel.