BALANCE SERUM: Clarifying Relief
- KJKate J.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/20/19Works in one use
I originally got a sample of this for my 13yo daughter to try. She has been struggling with acne and keeping her skin clear, and even though I was reluctant to spend this much on skin care for her, I wanted to find something that would work. Her skin was noticeably clearer after one use. Existing pimples were less red and inflamed, blackheads were gone, everything was smoother and more glowing. I went ahead and bought her the full size bottle, and she has been using it for several weeks now. Aside from breakouts relating to her hormonal cycle, her skin is almost completely clear! It’s really amazingWas this helpful?
- EBErica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/26/21Awesome product!
This serum is light and blends in so nicely. Cleared my skin up and I only use it once a day! Definitely will be purchasing again.Was this helpful?
- JKJennifer K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3/1/18Left skin dry and inflamed
For some reason, this batch left my skin dry and exacerbated my breakouts. Laurel normally has great products, but I may have an allergic reaction to their oils. Had to switch to a different oil to calm my skin down.Was this helpful?
- RRRachael R.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/10/20Only oil I can use on my face
This is the lightest, silkiest oil that truly heals acne while nourishing and supporting overall skin health and radiance. Most oils are too heavy and greasy on my sensitive, combination skin. This oil is perfection. I apply it morning and night, after Laurel Elixir II and Earthwise Nap in the Meadow. These three products have stopped my acne in its tracks and has also lightened my hyperpigmentation.Was this helpful?
- EErronI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/11/16I'm Impressed
One of the first oils or serums I've tried that actually balances the skin like it claims to do! I have normal/combo skin, & this serum nourishes my whole face without leaving my forehead an oily mess or the rest of my face lacking in moisture, especially in these winter months. I can't wait to see if it has any noticeable affect on my hyper pigmentation due to acne.Was this helpful?