Baking Soda Free Cream Deodorant - The Curator
- CGCaren G.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars4/6/20True love
I went with Routine’s baking soda free sampler a short while back and liked them all but loved this one, the scent to me is a little floral?, and maybe a little musky, also not overly strong, hard to describe but I really like it as well as how it mixes with my own scent; I’ve been around the natural deodorant block too many times, and Routine’s product—-effectiveness, texture and scents—-is finally my real winner!
- KRKelly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/31/24The best!
Routine's baking soda-free deodorants are the only deodorants that work for me (as someone who can't tolerate baking soda in deodorant) and the Curator is my favorite scent in the series. I periodically try another scent or other brands but I always come back to the Curator. The pot was a little odd to use at first but now I prefer it (the stick version is fine but I found you still have to massage it after a swipe or two).
- ASAmanda S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteEye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars4/20/19Only thing that works!
Smells amazing and actually works. I’ve been telling all my friends to grab a jar!
- MPMary P.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type NormalHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars6/9/20Works great
It smells great, works great, and comes in a lovely little jar. It's really creamy which is the best part.
- ASAmanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/22/21The best
Best natural deodorant. The only one that works for me after trying so many different brands.