- ASAmanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/12/21Lone is IT
I have tried every natural deodorant. Seriously. Lone is THE ONLY one I have found that works to Keep me from stinking. It also doesn’t irritate my armpits. I like to layer this with the mint.
- AAllisonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9/24/14Not for my body
It took my body to get used to this deodorant (the first couple days I smelled worse than usual, but I may have been overapplying). Eventually I figured to just put on a little and rub in with my fingers. Still - it's hit or miss whether the effects last throughout the day. Also, it's not very friendly post-shaving.
I got a Soapwalla sample with this order, and I was converted. I'll probably finish this stick and then switch to solely Soapwalla.
- ASAubrey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Great Product
I've tried so many natural deodorants that didn't work for me, and I was almost to the point of giving up. On a whim, I tried Lone Body and was so impressed. It didn't give me any of the painful rashes that other natural deodorants did, but most importantly - it worked. I was odor free all day. The only downside to this product is that it can leave a residue on clothing if you don't let it dry all the way, but it's easily removed in the wash. I highly recommend this deodorant to people who are sensitive to baking soda deodorants.
- CMCindy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/6/22Works like a champ
Pleasant soft citrus scent. Works very well. I alternate between this one and the lone brand. Both very good especially with sensitive skin.
- RRachelannedanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1/7/17Ok but not the best
I got this because I prefer deodorant in stick form and have been constantly looking for the best green deodorant. This smells good but the formula is very soft. It also doesn't quite last all day for me. Great price point though, so it's worth a try.