Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum
- KMKristin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/2/21Perfect Start to the Day
This is my second purchase of this Vitamin C Serum and I'm happy with how it performs. My skin feels moisturized and brighter and the product absorbs well. I've loved that it's the perfect base for the day (whether as the only product on my skin or under sunblock and makeup) and that the scent is minimal. I'll happily repurchase when I run out.
- SCShannon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/22Brighten and clear?
Love this product!
- SSSummer S.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/18/21So far, so good
This is my first foray into vitamin c serums and so far I am loving this product. I have very sensitive skin and I am sensitive to scents as well. This serum seems to make my skin feel more supple and moisturized. It has a lovely faint citrus rose scent.
- GPGiulia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 4 out of 5 stars5/7/21Low scent, thin and light,
Low scent, thin and light, goes on smooth. My conplextion is brighter.
- AAAnna A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/5/18Good Product But No Noticeable Difference
People had seemed to rave about this product on other sites and how it transforms your skin. I honestly did not notice much a difference in terms of texture, brightening, or general skin health. I'm sure it does good things for your skin as it has a lot of vitamin C in it, but for me it was not a transformative product, and I have found other serums that contain Vitamin C and do much more for me.