Face + Body Lotion SPF 30 TIN (Exp 04/24)
- YWYiJing W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type OilyHair Color BlackAge Range 25-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/9/23A little goes a long way
A perfect body lotion for the whole family to use, fit different skin tones.
- JSJules S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1/5/18Nice but a little heave
No doubt it's very clean and I love it for that but it is a little heavy and leaves a white cast a little bit.
- HEHilary E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/18The only natural sunscreen that keeps my kids (and husband) from burning
This sunscreen is thick. And it leaves a bit of a cast, depending on how well you rub it in. And, if there's a hairy man in your life, it's a bit of a pain to rub it in. However, despite all of that, I purchase this sunscreen in bulk every summer. Why? First, it's the only one that is truly water resistant and prevents my family from burning. Second, there is absolutely no waste with this packaging. Third, once you've scooped it all out, you can recycle it. For natural sunscreen, this is as good as we've tried and has become my family's top choice for two summers in a row now.
- KKaoriVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlackRated 5 out of 5 stars12/14/19Kid uses it
Got a sample of this and my 7 year old liked it, so we got her the tin. She really likes that she doesn't have to wait for me to squeeze a tube or pump for her; the tin allows her to open and apply by herself. She likes the smell. We've been using it for a couple months now and she's barely made a dent in it. I searched a long time for a clean, water resistant sunscreen that didn't leave too much of a white cast. It was a long search, but we found our winner! It does leave a bit of a white cast initially, but by the time she makes it to school, it's gone.
- VNVeronica N.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/19Typical Physical SPF
As per usual with physical SPFs it is thick and will likely leave a white cast on those with deeper skin tones (I only can guess that much because it creates a pale film on my tattoos) if you don't mind the feel of traditional mineral SPF's then you won't mind this. I wont take off points for the texture because I was sure this is what it would feel like. It his good occlusive moisturizing ingredients so it works great for a last step. My skin feels moisturized all day when I remember to wear it though I mostly bought it to protect my tattoos so I did not intend to wear it all over. I really enjoy the tin packaging as I'm trying to be more mindful of packaging for environmental purposes so it works really great for what I intended to use it for.