Control Cream Curl Styler
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/13/19Best curl cream yet!
I have difficult hair: curly, color-treated and thin, but a ton of it. I have worked my way through every green beauty brand I can find looking for a curl cream that functions and this is it. This works so well. I apply it while my hair is still pretty damp and have ended up with separate, non-frizzy curls without any crunchiness or stickiness. I think it smells great too! Air drying my hair is so easy now. Will not be without this product again!
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars2/18/22Love this product for my sons hair
Great soft texturized cream with light hold. Neutral scent for my 11 year old son
- LDLeah D.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 3 out of 5 stars11/16/18Found this to be just
Found this to be just all right. Definitely adds moisture and a little control without being tacky or stiff, but I wasn’t amazed by it. Smells nice though!
- NNatashaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars11/15/19Decent Curl Cream
It is a decent curl cream, I have tried better though. It has a unique smell that I am not sure if I like it or I don't.
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/10/18Smells amazing!
I really like this stuff. It definitely doesn't make my hair stiff, and the smell is so delicate, but definitely authentic palo santo. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that it doesn't hold the curl in my hair as well as some other products, but it's good for a nice, soft look.