Feed Your Roots Mousse
- NKNina K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 3 out of 5 stars4/17/22I wish it had more lift
It doesn't have as much lift as I would like. I'm not sure I see much difference using the product. But I do like that it doesn't get sticky or heavy in my hair.
- LSLaura S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/10/20Best Mousse
This mousse is lightweight and does not leave hair feeling sticky. It works well with a diffuser also for beachy waves.
- ATAl T.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHair Color BrunetteRated 3 out of 5 stars9/7/21Not great for my straight, thinner hair
Found that it just made my hair kind of greasy, not great volume
- KHKayla H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars3/30/22Staple for years
I think I am going on 5 years of this being my root lifting gem. And in the past 5 years, my hair has been through so many hormonal journeys and this is a constant. I use this every time I am able to dry my roots. I apply 1-2 pumps on my crown around my part. Also, the bottle goes along way. I think a bottle lasts me almost a year washing my hair 2x a week. When I haven't used this product, there is a big difference.
- VPVirginia P.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 71-80Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/7/20Feed Your Roots Mousse
This s a Fabulous Mousse. Very easy to apply and does the trick to give volume to hair plus making hair easier to style.
Definitely recommend it!