Rooted Balancing Balm
- AVAngelique V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars11/3/23Great for layering
I have all of the balms from LB and this one is gel like. I really like the texture, but it does feel a little waxy as it dries. Great for a final sealing layer over the LB Temperate Forest. Smells wonderful! My sensitive skin had no reactions to it.
- IIrenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/14/22Gorgeous product
Just like with every skincare item from Live Botanical, this is one is moisturizing, makes skin soft and energized. I keep coming back to this brand all the time.
- JRJessie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/4/23Another amazing product by Live Botanical!
Just like all their other formulations, this Rooted Balancing Balm is thoughtfully crafted to be effective and yet so gentle for sensitive skin types. It does a beautiful job of moisturizing without clogging pores. My skin loves it and it also smells amazing!
- KFKelsey F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars4/18/23Really enjoy this balm
I love most things by live botanical and this balm is no different. I have combination skin that is breakout prone and sensitive. I’ve had no issues with the balm and my skin looks nice in the morning after I use it at night.
- EElleVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/23/23Helped clear my cystic acne
In my 40’s I’m needing more moisture and protection but in the last couple years I’ve also had some new cystic acne. I added this to my routine and within a week it went away and hasn’t returned. I only use about half a pea size amount as the last layer in my skincare routine. Phenomenal stuff!