Feed Your Hair Styling Pomade
- PPatriciaSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteRated 3 out of 5 stars2/28/19Okay but nothing really special
Medium hold. White color takes some rubbing in to blend with dark hair. Will use this up but probably try something else next time I need a styling product.
- AKAmanda K.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars2/1/20Smells lovely
I really like this product. It's not too heavy or greasy. I also love the lemongrass scent as it's subtle.
- BNBriana N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars1/10/24Works Good so far!
I’ve only used this once for my daughter’s sports competition hair and I didn’t use much because I was in a rush, but it blended in well and her hair held up great! (I did also use some of the inner sense “I create hold” hair spray that I also got from Integrity Botanicals to do her competition hair and so I can only speak to its effectiveness with the combination so far… but I plan to try just the hair pomade for my boys hair when they feel like dressing up for Church.. and I can tell it’s going to work great for that as well!
- KMKim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars11/17/18standby
I've been using this product for a while now, and it's my go-to for my wavy pixie cut. A little goes a long way, and it lasts FOREVER.
- SCSharon C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/15/20I really like this....
It's not too waxy or stiff or gummy, but holds the shape.