Feed Your Ends Leave-In Conditioner
- ABAmanda B.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteRated 3 out of 5 stars3/28/19Maybe great?
I bought this almost ten years ago when the company first launched. I didn’t like it then because my hair was highlighted and needed something more. I no longer color my hair and it’s in phenomenal shape. So now- I use it to lightly spray the ends of my hair and I love it. Smells wonderful and gives a little protection from the elements, which is all I’m looking to do. In all honesty it doesn’t add any extra softness to my hair or seem to do much. It’s just like spraying a wonderfully scented super light, protective oil on your hair, which is all I need. If your hair needs a ton of moisture, this won’t cut it and didn't in the past, but now it works great for my situation.
- AAlVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/8/21Great Product
Not crazy about the smell (which thankfully dissipates) but it does what it says and is a great product. Also, I have very fine hair and it does not make it hair greasy nor does it make have to wash it quicker than usual.
- AWAlly W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 18-24Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars9/23/21Easy to use & hydrating
Doesn’t have an intense smell, easy to use, hydrating for the hair
- DDTVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/21Good detangler and conditioner
I use this to detangler and condition my kids hair. It works very well. Happy with the ingredient list as well.
- NNatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/17In Good Condition
This is a lovely, light hair mist that hydrates without adding heaviness. I have pretty thin, fine hair and this product conditions my ends without being greasy. I like to use it when my hair is feeling a bit parched or prior to curling my hair as a sort of heat protector It works really well for both of those purposes and does not make my hair more limp which is a concern given my hair type. It also has a pleasing herbal aroma that I find refreshing.